* Size:(H*L*W):20*33*58cm, 50L, hip-belt adjustable length:79-155cm/31.1-61.0in. It's not typically worn at the waist, but somewhat lower, on the hips. It's often beneficial to comfort and balance to adjust belt position while hiking, so plan to occasionally use less than the full 61" as you reposition.
* Durable: Made with high-quality nylon fabric and water resistant material that are both durable and more waterproof than traditional hiking backpack. The extra strength provided by the double-layer bottom piece makes it very convenient to carry more load on your journeys.
* Side zipper pocket & Zippered access: One side of the pack has a side pocket, big enough for your jacket or umbrella. The other side has a zippered access which can easily access to the main compartment.
* Hydration Compartment:Separate bladder sleeve in the main compartment.Big enough or a 3 liters hydration bladder.
* The best way to carry a sleeping bag:You could use the front straps, or the top straps and secure the sleeping bag to the outside.
* Bottom Access:There is a divider between the sleeping bag compartment (at the bottom) and the main compartment at the top.You can access the main compartment from the bottom if needed.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by C. Lerch. Verified Buyer
(Posted on 7/7/2021)
Great back pack! Lots of interior space and pockets.
Write Your Own Review
- Review by C. Lerch. Verified Buyer (Posted on 7/7/2021)
You May Also Like